Welcome to the Sturgeon Lake Campground and RV Park. It is the intention of M. Isley Enterprises Inc. to work with the Sturgeon Lake Campground renters in maintaining these rules and regulations.
These rules and regulations apply to everyone utilizing the campground (i.e. annual and seasonal renters, day use renters, weekly renters, etc.) It is the responsiblity of all guests to obtain, read and abide by these rules and regulations. In order to make your stay and the stay of other RV campers a pleasant experience, we ask that you observe the following rules and regulations of the RV park
All renters should consult M. Isley Enterprises Inc. prior to making any decision or taking any action concerning any matter which may not be specifically covered by these rules and regulations.
General Rules and Regulations
- Speed Limit is 5 mph
- Quiet Hours: 11 PM to 7 AM
- ATV's: No motorized bikes, scooters or quads shall be used for pleasure driving in the campground.
- Aesthetics: The aesthetic guidelines and quality control of the entire campground will be maintained and controlled by M. Isley Enterprises Inc. and the Sturgeon Lake Cree Nation. Campers must obtain approval from M. Isley Enterprises Inc. prior to making any modifications to their sites: this includes any brushing, landscaping, etc. Absolutely no cutting of trees (dead or alive) or foliage of any kind is allowed without prior permission of the management. No nails shall be driven or damage to trees of any kind is permitted. You are responsible for any damage at replacement cost. Failure to conform is a violation of the rules and regulations.
- Clothes Lines: Permanent clothes lines are not permitted within the campground area. Exceptions for unobtrusive drying of clothes will be allowed.
- Commercial Use: No site may be used for any commercial endeavor or business purposes. The sale of goods or the soliciting of services is not permitted at the sites or common buildings within the campground.
- Conduct: Drugs, weapons, fighting, lewd conduct, reckless driving and speeding are not permitted.
- Encroachment: All RV sites must be kept neat and clean for the enjoyment of all occupants. Your camp may not be set up to encroach on any area other than your assigned site.
- Firearms: The use of firearms and/or other weapons are prohibited within the campground.
- Fires: Non-contained fires for cooking or heating are not permitted. Fires may not be left unattended. Campers must adhere to all posted fire bans.
- Garbage Removal: Campers are responsible for taking their trash/recyclables to designated disposal areas.
- All garbage and trash must be placed into plastic bags and tied tightly before disposing into dumpster. Fish entrails should be wrapped in newspaper before bagging and disposal.
- Owners of large articles such as old furniture, fridges, batteries, etc. are responsible for removal of these items to the community or regional landfill sites.
- To dispose of a large amount of prunings and other organic material, please contact the caretaker for disposal procedures.
- Liability: Use of the facilities and equipment will be at the guest and visitors own risk. Neither M. Isley Enterprises Inc. nor the Sturgeon Lake Cree Nation can be held responsible for accident, injuries, or loss of property due to fire, theft, accidents, or an act of God. You assume all of the risks associated with entering this park not limiited to but including your persons, guests, your animals and your vehicles.
- Maintenance Requests: All requests for repairs, maintenance and security must be submitted to the campground attendant.
- Nuisance: Any guest, their children, their pets or their visitors who become a nuisance will be asked to leave the grounds.
- Parental Responsiblities: Parents/Guardians are responsible for the conduct of and damage caused by their children and must ensure that their children observe the campground rules and regulations. All small children shall be accompanied to rest rooms, camp store, playground area and waterfront areas. No minor children are allowed to camp or stay on premises without parental supervision.
- Parking: Parking maximum of two (2) vehicles. There will be no storage of boats, utility trailers and no parking of trucks/camper or motorhomes on site during off season without permit and paid storage fees. No parking in empty sites. Note: This second vehicle cannot be used as living accommodation when parked on the site. No parking on the road.
- Pets: Acceptance at the discretion of M. Isley Enterprises Inc.
- Pets are to be kept on a leash (maximum of 10 feet) at all times and cannot be tied to a vehicle or left unattended.
- Pets are prohibited in the restrooms.
- Pets shall not be allowed to encroach on other campers' sites and shall not be left unattended. Excessive barking will not be tolerated.
- When walking your dog, please be prepared with plastic bag, etc. to clean up after your dog when "nature calls". Note: You must clean up after your pet; failure to do so will result in eviction.
- Persons Per Site: No more than eight (8) persons may stay overnight on a site. M. Isley Enterprises Inc. reserves the right to limit daytime guests. Guests are limited to six (6) per site.
- Private Rentals: Renters must have an approved rental agreement, prior to the guest occupying the RV site.
- Profanity: Use of vulgar language will not be tolerated.
- Property Damage: Any renter, guest or visitor who willfully or negligently defaces, damages or destroys property or equipment of the campground shall be liable for the full replacement value therefore.
- Restrooms: They are to be used for your personal hygiene only. No laundry or dish washing is allowed. Please limit your shower time and leave restrooms neat and clean.
- Risks: All facilities are used by renters, guests and visitors at their own risk.
- RV Site #: For fire, emergencies and security reasons, all sites must have a visual site number at all times.
- Security: All renters, guests and visitors are responsible for the security of their own sites. Anyone loitering on or near premises should be immediately reported to the caretaker.
- Signs: No signs, flags, placards, advertising or notices of any kind may be displayed.
- Tidiness: All sites must be kept neat and clean. Your site may not be set up to encroach on any area other than your assigned site. Failure to comply may result in clean up by M. Isley Enterprises Inc. at renters expense.
- Trespassing: RV sites are rented and maintained by the renter. Trespassing is not permitted.
- Vehicles: Unlicensed motor vehicles/ATV's are not to be operated within the campground. All vehicles owned and operated by M. Isley Enterprises Inc. are exempt from this policy.
- Vehicle/Equipment Repairs: No vehicle and/or equipment repairs of any kind are authorized.
- Watering of Grass and washing of vehicles, RV's and watercraft is strictly prohibited due to the demand on the water well and power usage.
- Tree Planting: Permission is required by management.
The management reserves the right to evict any person(s) who create a disturbance, nuisance or deliberately breaks any of the above listed rules. No refund of fees will be made in the event of such circumstance.
Please Have a Safe and Enjoyable Visit in our Campground!
Please notify the following people of any conditions requiring immediate attention.
- Crystal Isley-Watson
- Campground Management
- $20 + GST per Night
- Non Serviced
- Washroom & Shower Facilities Available
- $35 + GST per Night
Registration and Payment
- Check-In time is 11:30 AM (day use campers)
- RV Rates are per site per night except those sites which have been designated as seasonal rental lots. Each site is authorized for 1 RV, 1 watercraft and 2 vehicles per site
- Rental fees for daily rentals must be paid in advance to the campground attendant upon arrival for all nights, during normal business hours, Monday to Friday (11:30 AM to 9:00 PM)
- Registration and payments for daily sites must be done at the registration office
- Payments for seasonal lots can be dropped off at the registration office or mailed to:
- M. Isley Enterprises Inc.
- RR 2, Site 6, Box 36
- Grande Prairie, AB T8V 2Z9
- NO REFUNDS are issued for cancelled nights
Check Out / Length of Stay
- Check out time is 11:00 AM. Guests will be charged an additional night if checking out after 11:00 AM.
- If you would like a late checkout, you must arrange with the campground attendant in advance
- RV's may stay up to a maximum of 14 consecutive days in one site, unless you are renting by the week or the month. RV's staying more than 14 days may apply for a seasonal lot location (subject to availability) as identified by M. Isley Enterprises Inc.